FTI Services Blog

Cyber Attacks Exploit Network Vulnerability

Posted by Jessica Floyd on Aug 2, 2016 10:30:00 AM

Today's malware targets specific individuals and organizations to steal data. The most recent cyber-attack targeted the DNC, making headlines across the nation. These infiltrations utilize multiple vectors, including web, email, and malicious files, dynamically adapting to exploit network vulnerabilites.

Read More

Topics: NetCare, IT Solutions, Defense in Depth, Cyber Security, Cryptowall

Protect Your Law Firm – How Vulnerable Are You?

Posted by Jessica Floyd on Jul 19, 2016 11:27:55 AM

As attorneys, you're committed to providing your clients with the best legal advice and service possible. Don't let your law firm be threatened by natural or man-made disasters – time stops for no one. How vulnerable are you? 

Read More

Topics: IT Solutions, Backup vs. Business Continuity, Managed Services, IT Integration, Protect Your Law Firm

Up in the Clouds

Posted by Jessica Floyd on Jun 8, 2016 10:15:12 AM

Cloud services have grown in popularity for good reason. They allow you to rent or lease services without needing to have any hardware of software at your location. They can be turned on at a momen't notice, scale readily, are highly reliable and available, and are accessible from anywhere that you have an internet connection. 

Read More

Topics: NetCare, IT Solutions, Cloud Services, IT Integration

The Impact of the Blockchain

Posted by Jessica Floyd on May 31, 2016 11:29:14 AM

Information courtesy of Huffington Post - Tech - May 30, 2016

Read More

Topics: Cyber Security, Cryptowall, Ransomware, Blockchains

Erasing Your Digital Fingerprint: Is it Possible?

Posted by Jessica Floyd on May 26, 2016 11:44:40 AM

Is it possible to erase all traces of activity on a computer? During a Digital Forensic Investigation, FTI Services worked with a legal team to find out. 

Read More

Topics: IT Solutions, Cyber Security, Managed Services, Cryptowall

Pentagon Turns to Silicon Valley for Edge in Artificial Intelligence

Posted by Jessica Floyd on May 20, 2016 12:09:44 PM

Courtesy of The New York Times – Technology – May 11, 2016. 

Read More

Topics: IT Solutions, Defense in Depth, Backup vs. Business Continuity, Heroes Have a Plan, Cyber Security, Managed Services, Cryptowall

FTI Services Cabling Division: Connect the Right Way

Posted by Jessica Floyd on May 19, 2016 10:35:57 AM

Connectivity is critical. Although cabling is typically only 3% of a company's IT infrastructure budget, the remaining 97% lives, crawls, or dies by the integrity of this critical connectivity component.

Read More

Topics: IT Solutions, Backup vs. Business Continuity, Cabling, Managed Services

Backup vs. Business Continuity

Posted by Jessica Floyd on May 10, 2016 9:30:00 AM

Downtime is real, and it's costly. 

Read More

Topics: Backup vs. Business Continuity

FBI Alert: Incidents of Ransomware on the Rise

Posted by Jessica Floyd on May 6, 2016 9:30:00 AM

Courtesy of: FBI · News · Stories · 2016 · April · Incidents of Ransomware on the RIse 

Protect yourself and your organization. 

Read More

Topics: IT Solutions, Defense in Depth, Backup vs. Business Continuity, Cyber Security, Managed Services, Cryptowall, Ransomware

Michigan Electricity Utility Hit Hard by Ransomware Attack

Posted by Jessica Floyd on May 3, 2016 9:54:01 AM

A water and electricity authority in the US State of Michigan got hit hard by a ransomware attack. Needing a week to recover, things could have been much worse. Only its enterprise systems were compromised. 

Read More

Topics: IT Solutions, Defense in Depth, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Backup vs. Business Continuity, Heroes Have a Plan, Cyber Security, Managed Services, Ransomware

IT challenges? FTI has solutions. 

You despise downtime, we eliminate it. 

FTI Services helps you mitigate risk within your technology infrastructure. You need your systems to run, and stay running, to support your customers and your business goals. We provide solutions that are leading edge, not bleeding edge, to ensure that you are taking advantage of the efficiencies available today, while not getting burned by the untested technologies of tomorrow.

FTI offers:

  • NetCare Managed Services
  • IT Integration Services
  • Cabling Services
  • Data Security
  • Backup and Recovery 

Subscribe to Email Updates